So guys. There’s only one sleep left until the City2Surf. Not exactly sure how that happened… I mean TECHNICALLY I understand the theory of time, but I definitely feel like it’s been sped up a little over the last couple of months.
To call me underprepared would be something of an understatement, given I haven’t run in almost two weeks and have been a little sick for the past 7-8 days. I’m just going to call it a prolonged taper and hope for the best.
2014 was a good year for me. I hit a PB of 63.33 and felt pretty damn amazing. I’ve resigned myself to the fact that that won’t be happening for me this year, and instead I’m going to pop on my sweet SOUL Electronics Bluetooth headphones, plod along and take in the view. To make this work, I need a pretty fabulous playlist though right? Well don’t you worry, that’s exactly what I’ve got. And now I’m sharing it with you.
Check it out and keep your judgements to yourself please. Taylor is my HOMEGURRRRL.
1. Love On Top – Beyonce
2. Jubel – Klingande
3. All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
4. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
5. I Don’t Mind – Usher (feat Juicy J)
6. Bad Blood – Taylor Swift (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
7. Marvin Gaye – Charlie Puth
8. Anaconda – Nicki Minaj
9. I Really Like You (Blasterjaxx remix) – Carly Rae Jepsen
10. Break Free – Ariana Grande feat. Zedd
11. Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson (feat. Bruno Mars)
12. Pound The Alarm – Nicki Minaj
13. Don’t – Ed Sheeran
14. Ghost Town – Adam Lambert
15. Black Magic – Little Mix
16. Blank Space – Taylor Swift
17. Fight Song – Rachel Platten
Now I’ll admit, my taste in music isn’t for everyone, and I’m always open to suggestion! There’s still a little over 24 hours ‘til the start gun, so feel free to pass on any of your own faves for me to add.
See you at the finish line!