Nope, I won’t be watching it myself (I. JUST. CAN’T) but I have put together The Bachelorette Workout for all the Bachie addicts out there.
I felt like I had a little bit of an idea as to what to expect after
being subjected to watching all the ads on Channel 10, but thought I’d go over and above (because #nolazygirlshere) by also watching all of the videos on the TenPlay website. My goal was to read the profiles of all of the bachelors too but after about four I had to pinch my upper arm really hard to stay awake… so I decided it was time to call it a day. The bad news is this means I don’t know anything about the contestants. The good news is I saved myself from 10 more minutes of generic answers to ‘Where do you see yourself in 10 years?” (side note ‘married to an amazing girl’ seems a popular yet unimaginative choice). So here goes:
- When anyone says ‘I’m here to find love’ (or similar): 10 lunge jumps
- When you see a shirtless bachelor: 5 push ups
- When there’s a Georgia Love/Love pun: 5 sit ups
- When someone receives a rose: 5 hip raises
- When a single date card arrives: 5 high-to-low planks
- When a group date card arrives: 5 Supermans
- Whenever Osher arrives: 5 burpees
- When Georgia insinuates she’s planned a special date for someone/a group of someones (but we all know that Channel 10 planned the whole thing): 30 mountain climbers
AND A SPECIAL ONE FOR YOUR FIRST WEEK OF THE BACHELORETTE WORKOUT:
When Georgia trips down the stairs and makes every clumsy girl in Australia feel better about herself (please god tell me it happens and that Channel 10 isn’t just teasing everyone): 50 CELEBRATORY SQUATS
Alright ladies (and long-suffering or secretly-excited gents), your challenge for this season is that every time you watch an episode on The Bachelorette you implement The Bachelorette Workout. After all, you might as well tighten your body while your brain turns to mush…
p.s This might help.