It’s almost time to pack away the electric blanket, strip off those winter layers and re-enter the world of sunshine and happiness, because in approximately 60 hours the clock ticks over to spring and everything will be right with the world once more. And what better way to kick off everyone’s favourite season* than with a 30-day fitness challenge you can do at home?
How it works
My 30-day fitness challenge has been designed to help you get into the habit of movement. It’s a five-day cycle with a different focus each day, and every exercise can be done with absolutely no equipment and very little space. It’s adaptable to all fitness levels too! For example, if you’re a beginner I’d suggest taking it slow and steady, while if you’re already pretty fit you can add it to your regular routine, choose advanced versions of each exercise and even add in some weights if you like!
How to get started
- Bookmark this page: you may need to come back and watch some of the exercise videos later.
- Download a PDF of the challenge by double clicking on the image below.
- Save the PDF to your phone or print it out and stick it up in your living room.
- Rope in some friends: we’re all more likely to stick with something when we do it with others!
- Set a daily workout reminder on your phone: habits don’t create themselves!
- Post your workouts on social, tagging me and using the hashtag #LGF30daychallenge so I can see your progress and share your workouts!
*my favourite season anyway
Please consult your doctor before embarking on a new exercise regime. And ladies; if you’re pregnant, this one is not for you.